How to Add an Instagram Feed to WordPress Website?
The usage of a plugin is one of the most well-liked techniques to integrate an Instagram feed to a WordPress website.
The following steps will show you how to use a plugin to add an Instagram feed to a WordPress website:
1. On your WordPress website, install and activate the “Instagram Feed” or “Instagram Feed WD” plugin.
2. Log in and allow permission on the plugin’s settings page to link your Instagram account.
3. Adjust the parameters to your liking to select the number of photographs to show, the feed’s design, and any other desired features.
4. Display the Instagram feed on your website by using the shortcode that the plugin offers. The feed may be shown in the sidebar or bottom by adding the shortcode to a post, page, or widget.
5. Save your adjustments and watch a sample of your website’s Instagram feed.
Using an Instagram embed code is an additional method.
1. Go to the Instagram post you wish to integrate on your website in step
2. Choose “Embed” by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of the post.
4. Copy the shown code.
5. Add a new page or post to your WordPress website.
6. In the editor, select “text,”
7. Paste the code, and then click “publish.”
NOTE: It’s recommended to verify the theme documentation or get in touch with the theme developer before assuming that a theme has an Instagram feed display feature built in.